Pages

July 21, 2009

Request a book review


Are you a writer?Have you just written a book which you want me to review?If you are nodding your head now,please contact me through the form below.Please leave me a message if you are willing to send me a copy of your work.It can be of any genre except self-help(though I have reviewed quite a number of self-help books,I must admit that I'm not particularly fond of that genre).If you are providing a review copy,please try to send me a hard copy of the book as far as possible.All the reviews which are posted here will be cross-posted at A Lot Of Pages and at bookreviews also.Please note that the reviews will be neutral/un-biased.
PS- If you are too lazy to fill up the form,drop me a line at nikhimenon@gmail.com

Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse

 © 2008 - 2013 nikhimenon

0 comments: